A swimming pool is supposed to be fun. But, if you’ve arrived at a time where your pool is more work than fun, then it might be time to consider the services of Remove A Pool. A family’s needs change over time. Maybe your pool was used primarily by the kids. But, now they are grown and have moved away. Or, perhaps you’ve just decided you want to use your property for a garden. No matter what your reasoning is, Remove A Pool can turn your property into an amazing oasis that fits your lifestyle.
Of the many reasons our customers give us for requesting our swimming pool removal services, the most common reasons we get are:
- Swimming pool is no longer in use
- Maintenance and repairs have become too expensive and time-consuming
- Swimming pool is a safety hazard and insurance risk
- Homeowner wants to sell the property
- Homeowner wishes to use the property for other purposes
We know that the thought of removing a swimming pool in sounds overwhelming. Rest assured that when you contact our team, we will explain in detail the process. We will do all the hard work while you sit back and look forward to owning a beautiful piece of property. To put your mind at ease, you can expect the following after you contact Remove A Pool:
- Remove A Pool will assess your property and provide you with an estimate of the costs. You can also use this time to ask questions to gain a full understanding of the process.
- It is necessary for Remove A Pool to drain any standing water from your pool before we begin working.
- Any construction job, including removing a swimming pool in Wells Branch, Texas, requires permits. Remove A Pool will research and obtain any necessary permits.
- You have two options. The most efficient option is a partial removal. With this option, we will collapse the pool and remove the concrete. The second and more involved option is a complete removal. If you choose this option, we will remove all the components of the pool.
- Remove A Pool will fill the resulting hole with dirt and gravel. This maximizes drainage and allows for proper settling.
- Once your swimming pool demolition is complete, we will clean up the mess from your property and haul away the debris.
- To ensure your property has a fresh look, Remove A Pool will plant new grass where your pool used to be. This will also allow you to begin using the property sooner.
Take control of your property and begin using it the way you want. Call Remove A Pool today to see what we can do for you.